Careers at WCTC
Are you looking for a positive workplace that consists of team members who enjoy and are passionate about their work and who exhibit both personal and professional pride in the services they provide to our customers and community. If the answer is yes, then the Walton County Tax Collector's Office may be the place for you! The Walton County Tax Collector’s Office is a great place to work. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and are committed to the principles and spirit of equal employment opportunity. We are a Drug Free Workplace.
Our agency is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and a memorable experience for the citizens and taxpayers. We are also committed to fostering a team oriented work environment that promotes engagement and provides for development opportunities. Our team members are carefully selected by a cross functional hiring team of employees and trained to ensure their alignment and understanding of our organizational culture, mission, vision and values - the core principles that define our commitment to our customers and to each other.
DO YOU MEET OUR MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS?
- Requires high school diploma, or equivalent.
- At least two years working with the public in a professional, customer service team environment in a role with direct customer contact.
- Have the ability to easily, confidently, and accurately navigate multiple computer programs simultaneously.
- At least two years working with the public in a professional, customer service team environment in a role with direct customer contact
- Have the ability to easily, confidently and accurately navigate multiple computer programs simultaneously.
- Knowledge of basic procedure and principles of mathematics, business English and general office duties.
- Basic Knowledge, skills and abilities in the operation of computer, printer, typewriter, facsimile, photocopier, calculator and other standard business machines.
Full time employees of the Walton County Tax Collector are eligible to participate in a comprehensive employee benefit package, including the following:
Health Insurance Educational Assistance
Prescription Drug Coverage Annual Leave
Life Insurance Sick Leave
Dental Insurance Paid Holidays
Vision Insurance Various other ancillary insurances
Transparency in Coverage
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires issuers seeking certification of a health plan as a qualified health plan (QHP) to make accurate and timely disclosures of certain information to the Health Insurance Marketplace, the Secretary of HHS, and the state insurance commissioner, and make it available to the public.
Below is a link to a summary of information related to policies that may impact your health plan. It is meant as a guide. The guide applies to individual QHP products, unless otherwise noted. In the event there is a conflict between the guide and your contract, the terms and conditions of your contract will control. For detailed information please refer to your contract or benefit booklet.
If you have any questions regarding employment with the Tax Collector's Office or the hiring process, please feel free to contact:
|Vivian Clark, Support Services Human Rescources|
|Walton County Tax Collector's Office|
|PO Box 510, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435|
|Phone: (850) 892.8121 ext 7337|
|Fax: (850) 892.8693|
|Email: [email protected]|