Property Tax Address Change
As the official record keeper of the tax roll, all permanent address changes to the tax roll must be completed through the Property Appraiser’s Office.
Change Address Online
Driver License Address Change
If you are already Real ID compliant, you will simply need to bring in two different proofs of residential address (dated within the last 60 days) to our office. Among the items accepted for proof of residence are:
- Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill
- Current automobile insurance policy or bill
- Florida Voter Registration Card
- Florida Vehicle Registration or Title
- Deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental/lease agreement
For a more extensive list of documents used as proof of residential address see What To Bring.